Internal Positions for 2017-18:
(Only internal applicants will be considered at this time.)
Openings posted from December 5-16th, 2016. Please submit interest during this time frame.
- Athletic and Activities Director
- Head Football Coach
- Head JV Football Coach
- Assistant Football Coach
- Head Volleyball Coach
- Assistant Volleyball Coach
- Head Cheerleader Coach
- Varsity Girls Basketball Coach
- Junior Varsity Basketball Coach
- Varsity Softball Coach
- Junior Varsity Softball Coach
- Varsity Soccer Coach
- Junior Varsity Soccer Coach
- Head Varsity Track & Field Coach
- Junior Varsity Assistant Track & Field Coach)
- Scholastic Bowl Coach
- Pep and Marching Band
- Grade Level Chairs (ES and HS)
- Mentor Coordinator
Pending Grant Approval:
- 21st Century Coordinator
- 21st Century HS Lead
- 21st Century ES Lead
- REALM Academic Teachers
- REALM Enrichment Facilitators
- REALM Nurse
- Complete an application and mail or fax it to the Charles City County Public Schools Human Resources Department
- Applications will be reviewed and processed as they are received
- Applicants will receive an invitation once the application is determined to have met the position qualifications
- The HR Department will continue to accept applications and schedule interviews until all positions are filled.
Please note- Applications will only be accepted for current openings. Applications for positions not listed will not be considered or maintained in record.
Please download and complete the application below. Completed application packets include a cover letter, application, resume, and three reference letters (not completed by a relative). Application packets can be submitted to:
Charles City County Public Schools
Human Resources Department - Application
10910 Courthouse Road, Charles City, VA 23030
Questions and inquiries may be made to Dr. Lynda Byrd-Poller
804-652-4649/804-829-6723 fax/ email@example.com.
Volunteer Coach Application
Teacher Salary Scale 2016-17
Charles City County Public Schools (CCPS) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. CCPS is committed to the principle of equal opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
All employment decisions at CCPS are based on mission, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, martial, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. CCPS will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics and welcomes applicants of all ages.